Thursday, December 20, 2007

Visual Effects are FUN!



This is based on a true story, told as well as I could, what with only being able to use pictures.

When I was roughly four years old, my brother and I were playing outside, on our kid slide, when suddenly my brother ran inside, as did my mom, and locked the screen door. Not knowing why they ran in, I continued to the slide, happy that it was mine to go down numerous times. Once at the top, I heard shouts, from my mom who was screaming "DON'T MOVE!" I replied with a simple "Why?" At that moment I heard a sound which I had dreaded since the previous year when I was stung on my hand while riding my bike. That's right. You guessed it. A bee.

Needless to say, I didn't move. In fact I was so still, regardless of the tears coming from my eyes. The bee was literally all up in my grill. AND yes, it was in my ear. However I wasn't stung. Traumatized, sure. But not stung. The bee...that jerk...just hovered around my head, tormenting me and thereby making me forever terrified of bees.

No comments: